Instant Artificial Snow - Mix Makes 3 Gallons - Home Decor - Seasonal Accents - Slime - Classroom Science Projects (3)
Blowout Sale! Save 53% on the Instant Artificial Snow - Mix Makes 3 Gallons - Home Decor - Seasonal Accents - Slime - Classroom Science Projects (3) by SnoWonder at 4 The Fort. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SnoWonder is a patented, safe and non-toxic superabsorbent polymer developed specifically to imitate the properties of snow. In Japan it is used for
SnoWonder is a patented, safe and non-toxic superabsorbent polymer developed specifically to imitate the properties of snow. In Japan it is used for indoor sports (at very cold temperatures). What do you get? - *Three (3) packs that make approximately one (1) gallon of artificial snow per pack NOTE: Mixing should always be supervised by an adult. No harm will come if eaten but it is not real snow and should not be eaten. Also, like real snow it is slippery, so do not walk on it.
Features & Highlights
- LOOKS REAL: This is an extremely realistic artificial snow that can be used for parties, displays, holidays, hobbies, and all kinds of indoor/outdoor fun. (see Mixing instructions for outdoor use limitations).
- YEAR ROUND USE: This artificial snow can be used year-round for snow play, holiday displays, special events, party favors, floral arrangements and more. Your choice. It can last for many days or weeks and is reusable.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, NON-TOXIC: It is a safe and non-toxic super absorbent polymer developed specifically to imitate most of the properties of snow.
- EASY TO MIX: Simply add water and watch the magic begin. Mix with adult supervision.
- RECOMMENDED USES: Slime, Party favors, inside of the piñata, science projects, Christmas envelope stuffer, stocking stuffers, experiments and more. They make awesome gifts for kids, adults, teachers, and those who never get to play in the snow. Sprinkle on the trees, mantle, around the nativity. Use it to add radiance to a photo shoot and on a banquet table to add to the decor. The uses are endless! If you can imagine it - you can use it!
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SnoWonder, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
When compromise simply isn't an option, there's SnoFlockTM Premium. Seasons Reflections' Premium SnoFlock is a Professional Grade formula made with the highest quality fibers, binders, whiteners, and adhesives in the industry. SnoFlock Premium is...
mpn: 14142752, ean: 0795545752490,
Peak Seasons is the number one manufacturer of Christmas tree lot supplies and Christmas tree flock in the United States. Peak Seasons proprietary products are the No. 1 sellers in Sno-Bond Christmas tree flock. Made in the USA, Flame retardant Appro...
By BUFFALO BATT & FELT
mpn: CB1166, ean: 0787543800808,
The 45" x 99" Buffalo Snow Blanket Thermo is made of Bonded 100% Virgin Polyester. It is Fire Retardant and Non Allergenic.Snow Blanket. 100% Virgin Polyester. Non Allergenic. ...
By Department 56
mpn: 56.49979, ean: 0880643638309,
This snow won't melt, in fact it's not even cold! This 7 ounce bag is enough to create a winter wonderland beneath your Christmas or to add that fresh fallen look to the branch of a live or permanent tree. This is an exclusive product made by Depar...
By Buffalo Batting
mpn: CB2351, ean: 0773822048498,
LEGGETT & PLATT-Buffalo Snow: Snow Cover Blanket. This snow-like material is perfect for all kinds of holiday decorations including tree trim; mantle snow displays; table-tops and centerpieces and more! This package contains one 10 feet long by 15 in...
mpn: 700443898812, ean: 0700443898812,
SnoWonder is an extremely realistic artificial snow that can be used for parties, displays, holidays, hobbies, and all kinds of fun! SnoWonder powder is safe and non-toxic polymer developed specifically to imitate most of the properties of snow. It w...